It's been a long time since the last update, hasn't it? But it's somewhat misleading since I have been working on Recruitment Theory, albeit much less I would have liked. But after participating in my final Rush this past Fall, I'm sure that I have enough material and experience to finish the first draft. So expected completion date: August 2010.
It's funny that I've restarted RT now. I'm at crunch time for my master's thesis and I'm in a draft phase on a piece about my chapter's history. This probably isn't the best time for this, but I suppose RT gives me the opportunity to relax.
Oh yes, a little on the August deadline. I plan on taking a summer-long break before I start work, so I'll have hours and hours of time to burn. If I can't finish RT under those circumstances then I won't finish it ever (even with baseball as a distraction...)
Enough about that; onto the text. I'll post an updated outline later, but here's a brief description of the things I worked on yesterday:
> The Rush Week
The first pass of "The Beginning" is complete. I also moved onto "Midweek" and better organized the outline for "Endgame". There will also be discussion on what I've termed the "Power Rush" in the latter section. This refers to having those serious talks with bidsmen on the eve of pledging.
> Rush Special Topics
Wow. Since my last update, this section has changed a lot. I'll save the full description of that for the new outline.
Also, I did a lot of miscellaneous formatting and touched up a few sections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment