At a rush chairs meeting today, I was very well reminded about how much I hate Clearinghouse. Recruitment Theory is mainly about stats and facts and practice, but I may be forced to get a little political with the Clh section. I find it hard not to--it's a system from the 80s and early 90s that has essentially been replaced by cell phones. The only reason we keep it around now (after being revived for Rush 2005) is because 1) we don't trust each other, and 2) we aren't confident in our recruiting abilities. Or something. But I'm getting a little carried away.
Unrelated: thanks to Foote for reminding me to incorporate a section on "Event marketing" under "Event planning."
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just don't go on a diatribe about clh and I think you can pull off being a little political or opinionated.
Post a Comment