Since this is the first status update, I suppose I need to let you know what I stand overall. Be sure to
reference the outline to see the size and layout of the sections.
The following sections are
draft ready. This means that they're more or less done and are waiting to be proofread:
- Passive recruitment
- Spring Recruitment
- CPW
- Summer recruitment
- The How
- Selling Rush
- Rush Chair
The following sections are
minor works-in-progress. They will be draft ready with a little more work:
- Definitions
- The Who
- The What
- Orientation and Leaders
- Frosh Mentalities I
- End of week goals
- Event planning
- Motivation
These sections are
serious works-in-progress. They're part prose and part outline:
- Active Recruitment - Rush
- The Why
- Chaos Theory
- Making First Contact
- The Rush Week - The Beginning
The sections below exist only as
rough outlines:
- The When
- The Rush Week (all of it other than The Beginning)
- Rush - Special Topics
The sections listed below have not been started and
may be cut before the final first draft:
- Spring - Dormitory effects
- Spring - Pledging sophomores
- The Where
And finally, the remaining section
isn't even outlined:
- Retention (And it's kind of a big part. Oops.)
So the plan is to get everything written (in other words, draft ready) and then embark on a massive proofreading which will probably be the first of many. But let's cross that bridge when we get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment