Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back in business

The summer's here and the thesis is almost done, which means it's time to sit down and finish this thing. The goal is to have a complete draft finished by September 4th (do you know the significance of that date?) Is this possible? We shall see.

For those of you who are new to this, it's good to start with the following posts:
What is Recruitment Theory?
--A running outline of the contents.

Why Recruitment Theory?
--The reasoning behind this project; probably will be the prologue of the piece.
Over the past few weeks I've been jumping around from section to section, revising certain parts and completely writing others. The problem is that this makes it very hard to keep track of changes. So I decided that from here on out I'm going to complete each major chapter (capital letters on the outline) in order.

As for the updates on this log, I'd say there should be something new at least every two days.

No comments: