I realized that those two essays sorta answered the "Who" and "What" of recruitment, so I decided to answer the other news questions too. Interesting stuff came out of it. Briefly, it looks like this:
WHO do you recruit? - Recruiting people who are like you vs. those who aren't.
For WHAT do you recruit? - Looks at the interesting conflict that arises when you have to decide between bidding someone because you need numbers, as opposed to because the candidate would be a perfect fit at your house.
WHEN do you recruit? - Obvious, but it's there anyway.
WHY do you recruit? - There's a little more to it than you think!
HOW (and WHERE) do you recruit? - Looks at a few apparent Rush paradoxes and resolves them.
I also like this chapter because it serves as a break before Part II on Rush.
And I think I'm pretty sure that "Recruitment Theory" will not be the final title of this whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment